- Do exercises that put stress on the bones and connective tissue in many different angles such as weight training, bands, tennis, running, jumping in place, gymnastics, yoga and walking.
- Maintain mineral balance: Calcium/ magnesium 2:1 ratio, manganese, boron, vitamin D-3, Vitamin K.
- Use high Power Proteins: Whey, blue green algae, soy protein, rice protein.
Get direct sunlight for natural vitamin D: ten minutes three times weekly, minimally on hands, face, arms.
- Take joint thickening nutrients: Gluscosamine sulfate, chondrotin sulfate, MSM (methylsulfanomethane).
- Eat joint thickening plants: cabbage, onions, garlic, broccoli, and cauliflower.
- Use joint lubricating oils: Omega 3 fatty acids such as fish oil, flaxseed oil, borage oil, vitamin E, and green muscle lipids.
- Maintain hormone balancing: DHEA, testosterone, progesterone, estrogens, pregnenolone.
- Take natural analgesics and anti-inflammatories: SAM-e (S-adrenosyl-L-methionine), MSM (methylsulfanomethane), boswellia, curcumin, bromelain, willow bark, and quercetin (a bioflavonoid).